WATER MAINS & LINES
If you suspect that there is a leak in the water lines connecting your home or business to the municipal water supply, JAExcavation & Demolition can help you assess the situation even though these water lines are underground and not easily accessible.
- Signs of water main and line leaks include an unexplained increase in water usage and the presence of pools of water in your yard when the leak is substantial enough.
- Repairing or replacing a water line can vary in cost depending on factors such as accessibility, the depth of the water line, and the type of pipe used.
- Small leaks can become more severe over time if they are not addressed quickly, so it is essential to have any suspected leak assessed and repaired as soon as possible to prevent further water damage to surrounding areas and structures.
- JA Excavation & Demolition is a reputable choice for water main and line services due to its experienced operators, three generations of experience in residential excavation and backfill services, and the ability to dispatch a broad inventory of equipment to service projects of any size.
- JA Excavation & Demolition offers stone slinger and spreading services to cut your trench backfilling costs, and they have the expertise to install, repair, and replace all types of water mains and lines.
- If you have any questions about JA Excavation & Demolition’s services or would like to schedule a free on-site estimate, please fill out the contact form or call them directly.